Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rose Olive Soap!

New soap announcement! My Rose Olive Soap has emerged from the curing closet, and it is just heavenly. A creamy, light pink shade, gently scented with rose oil and covered in rosebuds on top! It lathers well, but the full size bars look almost too pretty to use!

This is my first soap containing shea butter, as well as the usual vitamin E and sweet almond oil and the high olive oil percentage creates an extra gentle lather. My skin feels so soft and smells so sweet after lathering up with this soap in the shower :)

The full bar right after cutting.


Look at those rosebuds!


Here are the mini soaps!


Mini soap close up.

In other exciting news, I realize I have completely underestimated how quickly my soaps would move! I am completely out of the Camellia Lemongrass and the Cucumber Melon, and I have only one bar of Lavender Oatmeal left. I have a large order for my supplier going in this week, and I can't wait to receive it and start pouring more soaps! There's not much I like more than having my curing closet full of soap.

Which scents and colors do you think I should make next? I'm leaning toward a food-scented one, maybe a coconut lime or vanilla bean or something like that. Please leave your suggestions in the comment section below!

1 comment: